Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update on Power2Share Phase 1 and 2 and 2 other Share Programs

Hello all Sorry I have not been around in a while. I have been overwhelmed by all the Share programs that have popped up in the last few weeks. It is incredible.

I think I have stumbled on 3 of them that I am pretty happy with (even though one of them has yet to start making money) but I will explain in a moment.

Forgive me if this is long, but I haven't been here in a while so I have a bit to say ;)

Ok as for the updates to Power2Share Phase 2...all I can say is I am a bit disappointed...





As you can see I am only about $1.00 ahead of where I was the last time I posted. Not very impressive. In fact until yesterday this hadn't moved in days. I think people are not really promoting this one anymore due to the cost. I am hoping to ride it out to $30 (withdrawal minimum) and cash out (fingers crossed!)








On to my next update...Power2Share Phase 1...This one I am a little bit happier with.






You can see by the highlighted areas that I have already cashed out $22.54 on this program and have made another $4.20 I purchased in this program after the Phase 2 and I am much more impressed here. Now we are not talking about huge $$ here, but if it continues to gain, what can be wrong with that?






Now for the one that I am MOST impressed with 4DShares.



Now here again, we are not talking about a whole lot of $$, but I have already made enough to roll into a new position (which I chose to do as there was still momentum in this program, I could have cashed out at $30) and I have made an additional $3.20 so far.

I am happy with how this program works and would recommend this one or Phase 1 if anyone is looking to do a mid-level program.





Now, I mentioned that I found 3 programs that I am happy with, and obviously Power2Share Phase 2 is NOT one of them, so what is the last one? It is called DailyProfitShare. This one is only $11 per share. The reason that I am recommending this one is because they are revamping their site and how payments are done at the end of this month.

This is from an e-mail from the DailyProfitShare Admin:

"I'm getting alot of "Why is my balance so low?" messages, well I have to keep saying please refer to our FAQ on "how" the Profit sharing works, and honestly I don't like the way things are setup and I want to make all this fair for "everyone" (not just the ones that got in early) so yesterday I asked the SprintProfit programmer to do a custom thing for me I call the "20/20/20". As of right now the script being used pays out 50 people in a straight line every time a position is bought. Well with my "20/20/20" idea here's how that will work:

a. Positions will still be $10 and 10% referral earnings on the First Level.

b. Every time a position is bought money goes to the FIRST 20 positions, the MIDDLE 20 Positions, and the LAST 20 Positions (for a total of 60 people getting paid per position purchase), this way even those who buy positions late will have money put into their positions and earn and cycle faster.

c. And lastly all positions will cycle out at 200%. There is no re-invest option in the script, all you have to do is buy a position for $10, then after you get your 200% just cash out and buy another position and the process starts all over again. :)"


I think that is a fabulous idea and that is why I am sticking with them. I will wait and see what happens. I will try to get back here with an update later this week or early next week at the very latest.

Have a great day!

Pam C.

No comments:

Post a Comment