Saturday, October 9, 2010

Signing up with Power2Share: The First Step

Hi there. My name is Pam and I am a happily married, unhappily working, mother of a beautiful boy. My heart and soul, is the reason I get up every morning and the reason I continue to look every day for a way to stay home and spend as much time with him as I possibly can. He will be 3 on Monday (Columbus Day) (I know it's an OLD picture LOL) and I really want to spend more time with him than with the people I work with every day...(no offense to SOME of them) I am starting this blog to report my findings on an Affiliate program I came across on Thursday.

OK. When Power2Share [P2S] rolled across my screen something made me stop. I am not sure what it was exactly about this since there is really no hard sell on the page to speak of. No video promising I can buy a new Mercedes next week. Just what looked to me like interesting info. So I looked further.

I found the page that listed how the compensation worked and I was intrigued...It seems like a simple enough concept but could it really work? I then found my way to the Testimonial page and was hooked. I had to find out for myself if these people were really onto something big here.

So thats what this blog is going to do. I will post screen shots of my status and progress with this "test" and you can judge for yourselves. I started this project at 10:40 EST yesterday morning and will begin the posts by adding a copy of the e-mail receipt of my payment to show proof of the date and time my little test began. You will also see by the numbers in my Referral Clicks on the screen shot of my account that I have not yet started telling others about this...not until now with this blog...I wanted to see what it would do with NO help from me at all...OK so thats all for the introductions...lets get testing... :)










dreamhost review

No comments:

Post a Comment