Friday, October 15, 2010

Quick Update on the 4DShares Launch



Just wanted to give a quick update on the launch of 4DShares I mentioned the other day. This is a snapshot of my account 24 hours after they approved and activated my 2 positions. This one is moving pretty quickly right now so I am happy!! The cost of this one is $30 per position.






I actually had the pleasure of speaking to one of the owners, James yesterday morning and I was very impressed. He took the time to explain the program concept in detail and I liked his honesty. I think this program will go pretty far.

This is from the website and explains how the program works:

We pay 20% thru two levels, meaning... The ad spots cost $30, your level one referrals pay you $3 and your level two referrals also pay you $3.
The remainder of the ad spot purchase, less admin fees goes to the next 50 people and is shared equally...
The rotation starts at the top of the list and works to the bottom paying 50 members each time, picking up where it left off after the last ad purchase. When people use their account funds [to repurchase positions], the referral payout is the same except the next 75 people in line get paid equally. When the rotation gets to the bottom, it starts again at the top and rotates roundy-round...


So far...I am impressed...

No comments:

Post a Comment