Saturday, October 9, 2010

Power2Share Account 24 Hours after First Purchase



Here is the screen shot of my account status as of 10:30 EST this morning...24 hours into the test. This looks pretty good so far so I decided to make this blog to see what I could really do with it if I let people know about the test...I will post another screen shot each day with the current results. I am trying to figure out how to have the date and time showing when I do the screen capture. As soon as I do that, you will see my actual real-time results...

Until tomorrow...
Here is the link if you want to check it out...http://www.power2share.net/phase2?jules81597

Please feel free to take a look around the site. You can join for free before you purchase any positions (which is what I did) so happy looking...

No comments:

Post a Comment