Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Power2Share Account 5 Days Into the Test




Here we are at day 5 in my Power2Share Phase2 Test and I have recouped just shy of 1/3 of my $60 outlay STILL with no referral assistance. I have to say, that is the FIRST time I have seen that kind of return on something I signed up for online.




And this baby is still in Pre-Launch. This is a blurb from the e-mail sent out by the Power2Share Admin this morning "Well we had another good day.. Over a 10% ROI so that is GREAT numbers.. Over 22,000 positions in phase1 at the moment and we will do a public launch of phase2 tomorrow night."

Now what that means to me is my numbers should jump considerably after the Launch announcement. The way this system works is 97% of each $60 is paid out to the positions. The direct referrer gets 10% and the remainder gets split among all the remaining positions. So basically every new person that signs up and purchases positions is $$ in my account balance. I am REALLY liking this...

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment